Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

SembMar warrant sold

So today, SembMar went up to almost as high as yesterday's high. Sold off my warrants at 0.490 each, a 22% profit after taking brokerage fees into account.
However, my other STI component stock didn't do too well today, NOL, and I'm hoping that it'll bounce back next week.

My mistake, after using chartnexus to plot NOL, was buying at the resistance.
However, The technical indicators for NOL seem to be bullish, yet, NOL keeps decreasing day by day! sigh.

Anyway, for NOL:
As you can see:
MACD is above 0, MACD line is slightly, just slightly, above the signal line. Both above 0, so this is a bullish sign.
RSI: No trend.
20day MA and 50day MA both below stock price
Stochastic essentially giving same signs as MACD
PSAR: Bullish.

Yet, stock price is falling!
Oh well, I've decided to cut my loss at 0.225-0.230 region next week.

Next target for momentum trading will be Keppel Corp, IndoAgri and Olam, all of which fell today.

No comments:

Post a Comment