Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sold off Poh Tiong Choon Logistics

Sold off PohTC at $0.400 today, making a loss of 10% after dividends.

Reasons:
1.) My original reason for buying was because of the huge insider buy ups. This was a punt for a privatization offer or something of the sort
2.) PohTC is very cyclical and unfortunately I think I bought at the peak cycle.
3.) I don't like the low liquidity
4.) I think there is alot more downside to the stock market, better clear off some non performers to get ready to buy from a bear market.

I will be interested to buy PohTC again, in a bear market, with SCB (I had to sell down just now, I didn't want to run the risk of a partial fill). Definitely not at this price though.

I will be looking to sell off other counters, at the right price. If not, I'm about 65% to 70% cash now anyway, and will hold on.

Won't be selling ST Engineering, this one is for keeps. Am looking to sell off First REIT at 80c and above, and am looking to buy at around 72c or so. Also looking to sell MIT. Target buys include Sabana REIT, SPH, ARA, SingPost, SMRT, SingTel. Obviously don't have many bullets so will have to pick and choose, so just wait and see who reaches target price first. Will be buying slowly.



1 comment: