Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Noble: trading idea





Channel support broken. Can't say decisively yet it looks too out to be a whipsaw.

MACD potential bullish divergence negated with today's sharp downtick of both MACD line and histogram.

Next support at 1.67 then 1.57. Might get my foot in at 1.67 and add more at 1.57 should it be tested. Cut loss will be decided should noble get into my buy range.
profit target will be at channel support turned resistance, and then in the value zone between 13 and 21 day ema

4 comments:

  1. Hi, great blog! I am curious what software you use for technical analysis. Is it Chartnexus? If so, is the software able to screen sgx stocks based on technical indicator filters like MACD, Keltner channels etc? I tried emailing chartnexus about this but they refused to reply.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anon,

    I use Chart Nexus.

    I dont think the basic ones are able to screen stocks like that unfortunately :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. LE-MERIDIAN FINANCING SERVICES. the loan company that grant me loan of 5,000,000.00 USD When other loan investors has neglect my offer but Le_Meridian Funding Service grant me success loan.they are into directly in loan financing and project  in terms of investment. they provide financing solutions to companies and individuals seeking access to capital markets funds, they can helped you fund your project or expand your business.. Email Contact:::: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Also  lfdsloans@outlook.com or Write on whatsapp Number  on    1-(989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete