Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

APRIL 2011 Portfolio Updates

The month of April 2011 was uneventful.

Quick updates:

ST Engineering: No annoucements last month except for a $320 million contract secured by ST Aerospace.




More revenue which is good...

Went XD last week, so I will be receiving my 11.55c per share dividend this month.

Was trading at $3.25 during CD and now at $3.15 during XD.


Poh Tiong Choon Logistics:

No annoucements, all resolutions passed at the AGM. Didn't manage to go for the AGM held at Jurong Country Club as I had work.
Insiders are still buying in, indicating to me they have confidence in the business.
2c Dividend, going XD soon.

Sabana REIT:

First payout is at 3cents, in line with projections. Note that 3c is from listing date end Nov to 31/3/2011, making it a payout for FOUR months, which is why it is higher.


First REIT:
Went XD last week, with a payout of 1.58c in line with projections.

No Annoucements made.


All in all, with the dividends received and the recent market recovery, my portfolio has returned to a profit.

May looks to be a good month with payouts coming from all 4 of my counters.

My investments, ranked by market price, are:
1.) ST Engg
2.) First REIT
3.) PohTC
4.) Sabana

1 comment: