Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bought CapitaMalls Asia today.

As per my previous post here, I've kept my eyes on three counters. The two commodity counters have since risen. I will still keep a lookout if they do reach my purchase price target again; if not, there will always be other trading opportunities.

I did, however, buy CMA today at $1.71. Like I explained in the previous post, CMA is at support at $1.70. Buying at support is a good idea.



Indicators show oversold condition for MACD and stochastics.
There was also muted selling today.

Immediate resistance is at $1.78 should CMA have a bullish inclination, and that is where I will sell CMA off. Should CMA see high volume breaking of that resistance, I will sell off at the next resistance at $1.84.

Breaking of $1.70 support will see downside toward $1.66. Should prices drop below $1.66 at high volume, I will cut loss.

2 comments: