Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

First Post- Intro, background

Hi to anyone who's reading my blog.

This blog is created for myself to be accountable for my trades, good or bad, and hopefully have people who give constructive comments or criticisms about my trading choices.

A little background on myself, I'm 20 this year, newly started out on investing. Most of my fledgling portfolio is still in cash. I'm waiting for the singapore bourse to correct itself out now.


I have a couple of brokerage accounts, one advisory and one internet.
the advisory was set up with my parents as my guarantors, the internet one without.

My net worth is currently about SGD 12k.11k in cash and 1 lot of Mapletree Industrial Trust. Nil liabilities.

Monthly income roughly about 1k+, from ns allowance and from teaching tuition.

Some social background:
Finished A levels in 2008, ORD in a few months time, going to university next year.


I hope this blog helps me keep track of my trading history.

Happy investing.

No comments:

Post a Comment